An excavator is the ultimate digging tool. These vehicles can move several tons of earth in several hours. They also quickly move large amounts of debris, making them ideal for renovation/demolition projects and post-project cleanup. Furthermore, these vehicles have straightforward design and operation principles. They only have four basic components: a dipper (or stick), bucket, boom, and house (cab mounted on a rotating platform). Additionally, since they use hydraulics, today’s excavators are much more efficient and reliable than older winch-and-rope excavators.
These machines come in many shapes and sizes, and flexibility is the name of the game at Oneota Equipment Rental & Sales. This flexibility includes the type of machine and payment and delivery options. Our rental agreements have variable terms that fit your needs. As for delivery, we can have the excavator you need at your job site in a few hours, a few days, or even a few weeks. At Oneonta Equipment Rental & Sales, we’re not satisfied unless you’re making money.
· Dedication: Many equipment rental companies completely lose interest in their customers once the rental or sales agreement is signed, sealed, and delivered. Of course, we care about contract terms. But we care even more about developing a long-lasting relationship with you.
· Experience: Because of our experience, we’re proactive. After a brief conversation, our team usually anticipates your needs and provides options. Inexperienced companies are reactive. They try to sell or rent the equipment they have in stock at that moment.
· Accessibility: Open communication is a key component in any relationship, whether professional or personal. When you have questions, comments, or additional needs, we’re always here to help.
Regardless of your construction industry niche, time is money. The sooner you reach out to us, the sooner we meet your needs, and the sooner the job gets done.
Excavators are primarily, but not exclusively, diggers. These machines can also remove snow, recycle airplanes, dredge rivers, and perform countless other tasks. At Oneonta Equipment Rental & Sales, we have the right excavator for the right job at the right price. Some options include:
· Compact Excavator: Mini excavators are ideal if you have a smaller job or one that requires pinpoint accuracy, but giving four or five crew members picks and shovels is simply too inefficient.
· Extended Reach Excavators: Long-reach excavators have long arms, making them ideal for commercial building demolition and other such projects.
· Suction Excavator: These machines are a combination of an excavator and a vacuum extractor. The machine drills a small hole into a pipe or other object. Then, a vacuum hose pulls out whatever liquid, gas, or other such material is inside.
· Dragline Excavator: Other than extended-reach excavators, dragline excavators are probably the largest such vehicles. They’re mostly used in mining and other large-scale operations.
Today’s excavators are not your father’s excavators. Before the 1990s, all excavators had long or conventional counterweights that provided more digging force and lifting capacity. In 1993, Yanmar launched the world’s first Zero Tail Swing excavator. The counterweight stays inside the width of the tracks as it slews, making the machine safer and more user-friendly when used in a confined space.
Innovations like these occur almost every year. So, if you considered an excavator for a previous job but couldn’t find one to suit your needs, we highly encourage you to look again. The same thing goes for brush chippers and other rental equipment in Oneota.
Contact us online or come by and browse through our extensive inventory, so we can help you get the job done faster.